deposited extension student checklist
once you have deposited – complete these easy steps before the start of the term.
updates will post to your sncsis (snu student information system) account.
- enrollment – review the academic catalog. sign the enrollment contract below.
- financial aid – complete the fafsa.
review and accept your financial aid package in sncsis.
- ferpa – sign your ferpa release form.
- COMMUNICATIONS & FINANCES – Read and sign the electronic communications, student financial responsibility, and student w9 forms.
- email – log in to your snu email account. login and set up instructions will be sent to your personal email account on record once you have completed the enrollment contract.
- payments – pay your bill.
- student id – upload a picture if you would like a student id card.
- final transcripts – mail your final official high school and college transcripts to:
academic extension – 999 tahoe blvd. incline village 89451
you will need your student id number — this is a nine-digit number that begins with an “8”. if you don’t know your student id, contact the extension office at 775-881-7592.