All SNU courses are now 100% online through the summer.
CURRENT COVID-19 INFORMATION for STUDENTS, PARENTS, FACULTY, & STAFF >
兼职教师 in 商业
The 商业 Department at Sierra Nevada University is now accepting adjunct instructor applications from qualified instructors for the following courses. Classes are at the Incline Village campus unless otherwise indicated:
下跌2018 (mid-August through mid-December)
- ACCT 204 Financial Accounting (MW 10:00-11:15)
- ACCT 205 Managerial Accounting (MW 11:30-12:45)
- MKTG 350 Digital 营销 (TR 2:30-3:45)
- INTB 320 Global 商业 Environment (MW 5:30-6:45)
- INTB 465 Forces Driving Globalization (MW 10:00-11:15)
- INTL 415 International Organizations (MW 11:30-12:45)
- INTL 252 1 International Environmental Issues (TR 2:30-3:45)
- INTB 320 Global 商业 Management (at Lake Tahoe 社区 College in South Lake Tahoe, M 6:00-8:45)
- INTB 325 Cross-Cultural Management (at Truckee Meadows 社区 College in Reno, R 6:00-8:45)
- INTB 370 Leadership in a Global Environment (at Truckee Meadows 社区 College in Reno, R 6:00-8:45)
2019春季 (mid-January through mid-May)
Course descriptions can be found in the 课程目录.
Adjunct Roles & Responsibilities
- Commitment to experiential and active learning in the classroom. This includes problem based learning, case studies, site visits, etc. Training will be available for active learning techniques. Also see 推荐阅读 below.
- Course preparation and grading, time commitment dependent upon course, subject matter, and enrollment.
- Meet administrative deadlines, including, but not limited to:
- Submission of syllabus for review
- Completion of start-of-term and midterm enrollment verifications
- Administer midterm and end-of-term course evaluations
- Submission of midterm and final grades
- Attendance at Faculty Development, Faculty Council, and Department meetings is encouraged, but not required.
- Adhere to class operations as defined in the 教师手册.
Experience in the classroom and subject matter is preferred. Please upload your letter of application, resume or curriculum vitae, course evaluations, and other supporting materials.
- mckeachie的教学技巧, McKeachie ISBN: 978-1133936794
- What the Best College Teachers Do, Bain ISBN: 978-0674013254
- Student Engagement Techniques, Barkley ISBN: 978-0470281918
- The Joy of Teaching: A Practical Guide for New College Instructors, Filene ISBN: 978-0807856031
- 有效的分级, Walvoord and Anderson ISBN: 978-0470502150
Sierra Nevada University is an Equal Opportunity Employer